Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Orchard Collection by Lucky Luxe

Ladies and not likely very many gentlemen,

I am so proud to say that one of my amazing bride and groom couples inspired today's blog post by the utterly fabulous Lucky Luxe (Erin Raspberry Napier), designer of Couture Correspondence for weddings. I found Erin long ago when searching for the perfect Save The Date for this couple - she designed their pieces on authentic vintage hankies. (To die for!)

Anyhow, Erin's post features the first invitation suite design she proposed for their wedding, and while they ended up with another beautiful design direction, I have to say I'm absolutely in love with this concept too. Erin apparently liked it as well, since she is now featuring it as a line in her collection. :)

Here's some eye candy from the new Orchard Collection by Lucky Luxe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment