Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Wedding on a Ranch

Here's a new inspiration board for an outdoor spring wedding at a ranch in Sedona, AZ. It's going to be just beautiful with the black, white and olive color palate creating a striking contrast to the rest of the environmental greenery. I'm thinking that we need just a hint of the softest pale yellow to warm it up ever so slightly.

I'm envisioning outdoor couches and chaise lounges, lots of chandeliers hung from the trees, candles, all white flowers and a touch of black & white damask to provide points of interest. Plus, this is an Italian family, so there will be lots of fantastic food and even homemade limoncello that I can't WAIT to try!


Lafferty

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness ... we are so excited to photograph this wedding! the details are going to be stunning and so are the bride and groom! looking forward to working with you! xoxo {katrina + andrew}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. It contains truly information.
    destination wedding photography

    ReplyDelete