Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Newest Très Chic Chick!

A funny little side note before I start this blog article - having to do with the title of this post.  Sometimes people (who aren't very 'très chic') don't realize that Très Chic is French, and they pronounce it "trays chick" like 3 chicks in Spanish or something.  So, in honor of those people, I'm going to confuse them even more by adding another Très Chic Chick. ;)

I'm all giddy to officially announce the addition of another Très Chic Chick - Mrs. Jamie Ihms!!  Jamie is my wedding schmoopie and has assisted me on countless weddings for at least the past 5 years that I can recall.  She's super detail oriented and so calm under pressure.  And she's about as sweet as can be.

Jamie is joining Très Chic as an Event Designer who will now allow us to offer the chicest design and full service or month-of planning for budget-conscious brides!  That's right - every bride deserves a planner.  Period.  Whether it's full service or month-of, because who wants to be making decisions and stressing out on their wedding day??  (cricket, cricket, cricket) No one?  Good.  Give Jamie a call.


Isn't she adorbs?  

And what's this?  Oh a little Monica/Jamie photo booth fun... 



And just so you can get to know her a little more, here are some fun questions she answered for all you inquiring minds...

Q. Why do you love wedding planning/what do you love most about weddings?

A. I love to create beauty. I am a trained artist, so I love to find new ways to make things beautiful in a striking way. Weddings, in particular, are a great way to do that because there are so many aspects of a wedding (lighting, color, music, the way a well-run event flows seamlessly) that lend it beauty. More importantly, I believe in marriage and love and commitment. It's an honor to be a part of the day when those things come into people's lives.

Q. Who IS Jamie Ihms in 10 words or less?

A. Arizona Native. Artist. Married High School Sweetheart. Mom of 2 brilliant toddlers. (OK that's 12 words.)

Q. What's your favorite color combination?

A. If I had to pick one combo, I guess I would choose coral and teal. Or, maybe pink and gray. Or brown and Tiffany blue. Really, I have to pick one? (She's questioning me already.)

Q. What's your favorite memory?
 

A. The night my husband proposed to me, (hold on to your spanx, ladies - this is one ooey, gooey sweet story!!)... He took me to the spot where he asked me to be his girlfriend in high school. He had our high school orchestra instructor serenade us over a private candlelit dinner. It was spectacular, romantic, and I knew I would spend the rest of my life with my best friend.

Q. What are you bringing to the Très Chic table?

A. I'm passionate about budget weddings. No paper tablecloths or chicken nuggets just because you have a limited budget. It's a fun challenge for me to help my brides find creative and savvy ways to make the most of what they have, and give them the wedding of their dreams without breaking the bank.

We're so excited to be able to offer extraordinary style, creativity, resources and planning now for all budget levels, so call us or email Jamie to start your planning at Jamie@treschicaz.com

5 comments:

  1. Very Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again here !.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great addition to add Jamie to your event business...she is amazing!
    MacFam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Jamie is an awesome wedding planner - she made our daughter's wedding a beautiful memory for all of us! I can't wait to follow your blog and see what wonderful memories you all create for other families!
    Sharon Keenhold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sharon, I'm very blessed by the addition of Jamie. Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete
  4. YAY JAMIE! She is awesome, creative and fun to work with! And I can say from experience - she helps keep weddings calm and enjoyable for the bride!

    ReplyDelete