Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sneak Peak Video of Gorgeous Sanctuary Wedding

I can't wait to share all of the photos from this beautiful wedding with you, but this incredible cinema trailer by the uber talented Artisan Production team will surely whet your appetite.  Aaron and Matt from Artisan are so talented and this video is a perfect example of the art you get when you pay for excellent videographers/cinematographers.  Stunning, I tell you.

I love this video so much because it reminds me of what an amazing day this was and how much I adore Courtney and Damien.  Once in a while, we work with couples that you can literally feel the love they have, and you just know they were made for each other.  We became close friends with this special couple throughout the planning process and I can't wait to watch their marriage blossom.

xo

Damien & Courtney from Artisan Production on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment