Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tres Chic Sweets & A Sweet New Venue




I've found my new favorite cupcakes! Look how adorable these little sweets are... and wait... what's that I see? It's my Tres Chic logo! The very thoughtful people at an amazing new venue, Montelucia (pronounced MON-te-loo-SEE-ya), made these adorable cupcakes for me this morning and had them displayed in their Crave Cafe. What a fun surprise - thank you Jodee!


Montelucia just opened in November and is utterly divine. It's Moroccan-themed grounds are exquisitely manicured and they have the most incredible views of Camelback Mountain I've ever seen. I love the private suite you can stay in & also use for a wedding - it's gorgeous and perfect for the most luxurious, intimate of occasions, complete with outdoor fireplaces, hardwood floors, and incredible antiquities like handmade Spanish doors that weigh more than my entire family combined.


And I got to tour their amazing Joya spa where they do the authentic Turkish ritual, Hammam, which is a bathing experience that involves lounging in a warming room iridescent seats and rose water mist, then a brisk scrub using herbal blackc soap, followed by an herbal steam, whirlpool, sauna, and cold deluge to complete the transformative experience. Sounds exotic, doesn't it?

This venue is mystical - a perfect setting for a bride & groom and their entire family to feel secluded, pampered and utterly famous for their big day.

1 comment:

  1. Monica! What adorable cupcakes! Love them! You should have called me to come have the tour with you! I love that resort! It photographs so beautifully and makes you feel like you are in a far away, romantic location. Sigh. . .

    ReplyDelete