Monday, June 15, 2009

Faery Tales Do Come True



I cannot help myself - I saw this theatrical, magical wedding on the most beautiful wedding blog, Kiss The Groom, featuring the utterly amazing photographic talents of Elizabeth Messina, and I had to feature it. This is not an actual wedding, mind you, but a creative genius brainchild of Tricia Fountaine. It's mesmerizing. I love the addition of the real owl. And peacock feathers, of course.

I think it makes me want to be a beautiful faery for Halloween. Or, my other costume idea is to be one of the "Taster" ladies at Costco with the shower caps and plastic gloves on, tongs in one hand. I was there yesterday and thought that would be a funny costume. Today, I think I like these faeries better. ;)

Head over to the post to see more incredible shots. Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment