Monday, June 22, 2009

The MOST Beautiful Invitations. Ever.


Someone, please pick me up from the ground, as I seem to have fallen off my chair. And my heartbeat is just a wee bit too fast. Am I OK? Perhaps not.

The problem started when I visited this Etsy shop to check out some homemade wedding fare. And I haven't been able to pick my jaw up off the floor since. I'm so utterly in love, dare I say I want to marry this person? Seeing as I'm already married, no, but it's darn close. Enfin, La Voila! is the name of this Etsy shop, and it is so chic, so very very chic. Gorgeous, handmade French-inspired calling cards, wedding invitations and more. Simply delicious.

And it is there that I found THE MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding invitation I've ever seen. Period. I'm serious. Oh please, beautiful brides, won't you please choose this wedding invitation? If not, I'll just die. It's utterly and unabashedly feminine and all things lovely. Swoon.......



And these beauties...


Oh if I could only get her to design some wallpaper for my office now. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment